You guys might already know this because of my rampages but I seriously hate Obama. He has done nothing for america.
Well i’ll take that back he did manage to somehow agree the two sides so the government would not have to shut down, and health care bill (though that is highly debatable.) I am not part of the “Birther” movement/conspiracy.
If you aren’t aware of what birther is or means, it’s like a group/conspiracy think/saying that Obama wasn’t born in this country. Because Obama’s Grandma said he was born someone else. People most notably, Donald Trump, have tried to persuade people to think that he is not a U.S citizen. When it has been proven that he was born here.
Anyway sticking going back to my previous thought. He hasn’t done squat in these last two-three years. He even has done something he promised not to do, and that was sending soldiers to other places to ‘Control and help other nations’ meaning we are over there to tell them whats up. hmm, seems like the same thing that Bush did, oh wait it is.
Now Obama is planning and organizing ways to support his candidacy for the next election. Rough estimates are saying that it might be around 1 billion. Are you serious!
Here’s an Idea Obama! Why not spend that money into the economy by helping the national debt or putting it towards programs and things to help people get jobs. Huh, do something that you were saying you were going to do. Then once you do that, it doesn’t matter if you have less than a million or so to fund your candidacy, PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR YOU.!
Past:I didn’t have the chance to vote in 2008. If i did, i already knew I was going for McCain. I supported him more than i supported Obama. I remember being in class when they announced he was going to be the next president all those people were al happy and stuff.
Now: Those same people who were cheering for his election are now regretting that decision and aren’t probably going to vote for him.
REMEMBER, IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA TO PROVE THAT YOU AREN’T RACIST THEN YOU HAVE A ANOTHER CHANCE IN 2012 TO PROVE YOU AREN’T AN IDIOT.
That is all.
- White House Insider: Dictator Obama Worse Than Bush and He is Not Even American Citizen (The Birthers Conspiracy) (socyberty.com)
- Pat Choate: Getting Past the ‘Birther’ Myth (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama makes ‘birther’ joke at fundraiser (thehill.com)
- America divided over Obama birthplace (rt.com)
- CHRIS MATTHEWS: The Majority Of Republicans As Birthers (businessinsider.com)
- Obama talks about successes and continuing challenges at final L.A. fundraiser (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Michele Bachmann: Obama’s certification of live birth is good enough for me (hotair.com)
- News on Obama – and This Actually Is Cool-> and U Know What – Obama Ji -> and Dc -> and Texas Bitches -> in Austin, Texas – No Republican Wins – and Thay Likes on Obama -> So Me Thinks – and Well, Its Like – U Know – Texas – Everything Is Biug in Texas – (theolgalednichenko.wordpress.com)
- Donald Trump Political Stump: Says Obama Was ‘Possibly’ Born in the U.S. ‘But I Want to Get Rid of the Word ‘Possibly” (bossip.com)
- Chris Matthews: ‘The Republican Party Has Become The Birther Party’ (mediaite.com)
- “Jerry Seinfeld Spurns Donald Trump Over Birther Comments” and related posts (lawhawk.blogspot.com)
- As campaign heats up, so does focus on ‘birthers’ – Los Angeles Times (news.google.com)
- “Birther” claims force GOP leaders to take a stand (sfgate.com)
- Birthers: The lunatic issue that just won’t go away (capitolhillblue.com)
- ‘Birther’ claims force GOP leaders to take a stand (msnbc.msn.com)