Obama, oh bama.
So if you are up to date you will already know this news.
Seems like Obama is going to be running for a re-election.
Sounds like crap if you talk to me.
Surprisingly he is the first candidate to announce this. He did this first to his registered voters. By sending them emails saying how he is going to be running again in 2012. Around this time in 2006 we had around 14 candidates out for the 2008 election. This next election=1.
No other democratic nominee has stepped up and challenged him. Though I won’t doubt to see another try to calm the main Dem candidate. Seems like he will probably get that place but with his approval going down I bet there are other dems that will try to take his place.
The republican website has made a video “de-truthing” Obama and all the promises he said he was going to do. Most american disprove the health care bill and how he might be sending troops to Libya. So that makes him like Bush when he started sending troop to afghan and Iraq.
I am not taking sides as of right now but you never know. Seems like Donald trump wants to give it a go and try this out. It seems like years from now but in reality it is right around the corner.
What’s your take on Obama, ObamaCare, and his re-election?
- 0bama And The Birthers And Stuff (maxredline.typepad.com)
- HDR 138: LOL – Obama Wins Transparency Award! (humpdayreport.wordpress.com)
- Reason.tv: iPhone and oBama – Two Expensive New Models (Reason.tv SOTU response!) (reason.com)
- O’Bama (thepage.time.com)
- President O’Bama? Irish-American Relatives ID’d (abcnews.go.com)
- O’Bama? President to Seek Out Irish Roots in Ireland Trip (blogs.abcnews.com)
- President O’Bama? Irish-American relatives ID’d (thegrio.com)
- O’Bama – Destroyer of America! (dickiebo.wordpress.com)