what did you want to be when you were a child?
“Do you don’t you want me to love you/ I’m coming down fast but I’m miles above you. Tell me tell me come on tell me the answer and you may be a lover but you ain’t no dancer “
So what is the newest news. I got another interview for the internship at LA Times. That is seriously my dream job. Doing anything related to that and i would die in good hands. I seriously thought i was meant to be a accountant or lawyer but now i know my true calling. IT is being a journalist but I want to be a sportswriter!
Do you remember the times when you would change careers when you were young. Like I think every little boys dream was to be a firefighter or a cop at one point. Most of us have changed our plans but some still want to be that. It is amazing how I have changed career choice. My first choice was to be a surgeon but that was because all my aunts told me that I should be that to make them all skinny and shit. SO for a long time i used to think that was what I was going to do. Then I changed it to being a lawyer because my cousins are most incarcerated and I would love to take their cases and get them out! So for a long time I wanted to be that.
Now when high school was almost over I thought I needed to make a realist choice. That choice was being an accountant because it seemed easy, and I thought I would somewhat enjoy it. I now know I do not like and thus I looked endlessly for a new one for a good time. I found out that I love reading a lot about sports specially football and basketball. These incredible writers maybe it seem like you were at the game and made it seem like you understood everything even though you didn’t. This is what grabbed my attention and this was my new love.
That is why for a part of this reason i am doing this, as a step up. A way to show i can handle being with the big boys. I am pretty soon starting a new one all about sports because that’s what they told me. So Please with all your support and help check that out once in a while when i get that going on.
I have two midterms this week so i probably won’t start that this week. An i have two in class essays. FML. I’ll get thru with it though, I always do.
Games of the Day
The Knicks demolished the Jazz by a lot 131-109
Dallas stealing a close one from K-Love and the Wolves 108-105
The Grizzlys won the battle and beat the Thunder to the punch 107-101
Song of the Day
- Parks and Recreation Creator Talks Comedy, Sportswriting (wired.com)
- Green Is All White: The LA Times home blog L.A…. (curbed.com)
- LA Times: Bradley Manning’s Imprisonment is “Inhumane, Indefensible” (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- LA Times: Anderson Cooper Has Gone Overboard In Egyptian Regime ‘Liars’ Critique (mediaite.com)
- Poverty and fear–in your dreams (healthsass.blogspot.com)
- Elder porn: A Japanese star at 76 (L.A. Times) (seattlepi.com)
- InClass – The Perfect Agenda App For College Students [iOS] (makeuseof.com)
- InClass – An App for Text, Audio, and Video Notes (freetech4teachers.com)
- LA Times: Remember Me One of the Most Under-Appreciated Movies of 2010 (thinkingofrob.com)