whose doubting them now?
“laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind”
Sunday Sunday.What a whack sunday it was sunday it was,. First of all, good day y’all. Second it’s the Oscars. Many people are saying that James Franco did bad hosting the gig. eH, so what, who cares I say. That man is a genius, and a great actor. People are jealous that they weren’t chosen to host the Oscars. The Winners I saw were, Natalie Portman for best actress, Colin something for the kings speech-best actor, and the King speech for best film.
I agree with the first one because Portman did a great job in the Black Swan, but others I can’t really say anything about them because I haven’t watched the King Speech. Which means, it’s on my list to watch.
I went to Jimmy’s again to trade some cards. I fooled little kids into buying cheap shit. Aha, and made some people buy my cards and I over priced them. I even got a card that’s worth 35 bucks for a card that worth 5 at the most.
Now off to sleep. i have an essay to bullshit tomorrow and a project to start.
Games OF the Day
Dallas over The Raptors 114-96
Carmelo and The Knicks over Miami 91-86
The Lakers stopping any Thunder in the morning 90-87
Song Of the Day
“Gin and Juice” by Snoop Dog
- “Oscars: â€œThe Kingâ€™s Speechâ€ wins best picture; Colin Firth takes best actor while Natalie Portman is best actress!” and related posts (greginhollywood.com)
- Oscars: The King’s Speech wins best picture; Colin Firth takes best actor while Natalie Portman is best actress! (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Infographics (Attempt To) Predict The Oscars (techcrunch.com)
- 17 Buzziest Oscar Moments (thedailybeast.com)
- Oscars results are in! (themoviereport.net)
- Oscars 2011: Anne Hathaway and James Franco poke fun at King’s Speech and Black Swan in sketch – watch the video (mirror.co.uk)
- “Black Swan,” Natalie Portman and James Franco Win Big (hollywoodnews.com)