get to know the dibs rule!
“We come from the land of the ice and snow, From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.”
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Not really, i have gotten tired of doing shit and tough times, but not given up on life, that’s the pussy way out of it.
Some of you may be wondering what is the Dibs rule. that is in the urban dictionary: ” something you yell or say (to your dude friends) when you see a pretty woman walk by. the first person to call “dibs” on the woman “gets her” even though if you are playing this game she is obviously way out of your league.”
Zach: (looking at the girl) dibs!
John:(looks and stares)
Zach: (turns around for a moment)
John: (john making out with a little girl)
Zach: (oh fauk) oh fauk. I guess john doesn’t obey the dibs rule.
So today started off as a crappy day. I woke up to see the Los Angeles Lakers lose to the Magic,. It’s like were good some days but then not good other days. But don’t give them shit, we have a good record. Most teams would kill to have a 38-17 record. Also, I thought that the grammies were rigged. Eminem should have taken a lot of them grammys but he didn’t wtf. But I gotta give Lady Antebellum some credit they are pretty good. C:
After i went golfing with the guys in Fullerton. I guess i ain’t as good as i am in the video games. ahaha, it was an experience but i need to get better. i sucked pelotas but ehh it was pretty cool. then we hung out by shuffle with Pinta(Greg). I pulled a pretty nice card, now I need to sell it to make some dough.
Games of the Day
Boston getting the sweep against the Heat 85-82
There was no Magic for the Lakers but there was for Orlando 89-75
San Antonio out dueling The Suns 113-108
Song of the Day
“Immigrant Song” by Led Zepplin
- City, Mayoral Hopefuls A-OK With Dibs (For Now…) (chicagoist.com)
- Chicago Residents Call “Dibs” on Dug-out Parking (abcnews.go.com)
- Break Out the Dibs (chicagoist.com)
- Chicago residents call “dibs” on dug-out parking (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Sandra Bullock Honors The Dibs (popbytes.com)
- Lady Antebellum Win Song Of The Year Grammy For ‘Need You Now’ – MTV.com (news.google.com)
- Arcade Fire & Lady Antebellum Among Many Surprises At Grammys! (rightcelebrity.com)
- Grammy Awards: A little ‘Jersey Shore’ on the red carpet (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Eminem’s Performance At The 53rd Grammy Awards (geekpinoy.com)
- Eminem looks to get elusive album of year Grammy (pbpulse.com)