Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
I truly adore what you guys do! If I ever saw you guys in person i think I would die a happy man. I would and still listen to you guys when I’m mad and such. You guys are the reason I started playing guitar and writing. I hope that you guys realize that you affected so many lives in the world because you guys are hardcore activitst. RAGE forever!
Today was filled with homework. And tons of it.! I got it done no worries though. I still need to get the Kite Runner because I have my first test on it on Thursday. Lets hope that somehow I get the money to buy it by then. I also need to get the other book but I am not as worried about getting that as I am about Kite Runner.
Tomorrow, I just have my English class and that’s it. I need to get the financial aid’s number to have my mom get shit straight.
Games of the Day
The New Jersey Nets surprised Melo and Company 115-99
Lebron once again showed Cleveland what they are missing 117-90
The Mavs are still in it with their 5 straight win 102-92
Song of the Day
“Killing in the Name” Rage against the Machine
- Happy Birthday, Zack De La Rocha! (newsroom.mtv.com)
- NBA Rankings: The 2010-11 Cleveland Cavs and 15 Other Teams That Lost a Lot (bleacherreport.com)
- New Album from Rage Against The Machine in Summer 2011? (silentuproar.com)
- Rage Against The Machine To Rock Against ‘Racist’ Arizona Immigration Bill (mtv.com)
- Albums That Will Fuck Your Face Off in 2011: Century, Tba, (metalsucks.net)
- Rage Against The Machine To Play Their First L.A. Show In A Decade To Protest AZ Immigration Law (beatcrave.com)
- I’ve been following Egypt all day (mojoey.blogspot.com)
- Road Rage Flowchart (carinsurancequotes.net)